Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Arshi Family


                                                                          
Also known as THE PAGLA GANG, ARSHIANS, crazies of THE ARSHILAND ,Mad for Arshi Club & so on & on & on. The apt lines to describe the process of creation of this AJJEBO-GAREEB gang are
AKELA HI CHALA THA MAIN RAAH PAR
LOG JUDHTE GAYE AUR KARAVAN BANTA GAYA

We all started off as loners aur bus BATOON BATON MAIN ek parivaar ban gaya and since WE ARE TRUE ARSHIANS no points for guessing which family is our inspiration THE RAIZADAS’ ofcourse .So here it goes, my reason to smile & my reason of pride, MY EXTENDED FAMILY:


        ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA: No one can measure my excitement  levels, when I express that I am the ASR of this pagla  gang .YES I AM & let me clear it to all of you who just had a big laugh on reading this that “IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN  ITS YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE”  *I am in my ASR mode right now*.It started off as a fun thing  or should I say a love thing so that i can do RABBA VE with my virtual biwi in true ASR style and could show OVER-PROTECTIVENESS  for my anjali di in true ARNAV style but now it has extended to all the aspects of my life and I have become so imbibed in this character that I sometimes behave as ASR even in my real life.

   KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA:    phew....isn’t it the longest  name but let me inform u all “THE SWEETNESS & PURITY SHE POSSESSES IS EVEN LARGER THAN THE LENGTH OF HER NAME”...MY SOULMATE,MY BEST FRIEND,MY PINKUU. Let me introduce you all to Kriti Sharma, my biwi in the virtual world. Yaa u read it right, we are married ,actually pinky  sweared. Now, don’t ask me what that is because before meeting my wife  “I DIDN’T BELIEVED IN MARRIAGE” and agreed for this RASAM only for my wife as she believes in all such kind of stuff and i can’t see her unhappy.”USKA HAR AANSOON MUJHE CHOT DETA HAI..HAR BAAR” .People may think that ASR is strong hearted but few know that khushi was & is & will be”THE VOICE IN HIS HEAD”..she was even when they both didn’t acknowledged it. I am happy that I married her aur “USKE SAJDE MAIN JHUKEGA YEH SAR..HAMESHA & ALWAYS.....

     ANJALI DI: My sister, My first friend on YT,My biggest critic but on the same time  a person capable to get me out of my gloomiest moods just through her single whacko comment on YT.She is SRI, my anjali di and I am extremely caring & over protective for her.One day i found her being spoken harshly to by some lunatic on YT and as I was really starting to like this new made friend my protective instincts for her erupted bombastically and she instantaneously became my kiddoo and that lunatic received my piece of mind .But she insists for not being called kiddoo so i have given her a new nickname..ANNIE(still under approval) . We share a very unique relation ,a little different one from  onscreen ones’ in that we can't stand each other for more than few moments, we always have a different POV on each & every ARSHI topic & are always on loggerheads with each other but just like the onscreen ones’ we can't live without each other.

          NANDKISHORE alias NK alias NANHEJI:            Our arshi  family too has a NK. Cute & Sweet “Memyarshi P” nicknamed *by me-ofcourse* as “MEMY”. Their is a story behind her becoming NK, once i was getting all intimate with my wifey *yaa, we do all kind of arshi inspired love scenes on YT* and she was acting like a typical khushi saying that “di aa jayegi, nani aa jayegi” & before I could reply in my husky voice “AANE DO”, guess who said it.. memy aur kaun..GRRRRR she has the ultimate knack to annoy me and my biwi is all girly-friendly with her...TYPICAL ‘NK’ SHE IS - HAI RE NANDKISHORE & as onscreen NK has an obsession for hindi, our NK has an obsession for gutter...always directing us in the direction of that guttery pool of thoughts we all love to swim in...THE G-POOL of ARSHI-ISM.

     MAMIJI: HELLO HI BYE BYE...no need to explain this one. She is ever so colourful & ever so unique Manorama Singh Raizada. The role played by our ‘SHROBS’ & played damn perfectly. She started off as trying to become the “AARAV” throne in the lovely arshi garden of my wife & me..but after getting the worst scolding of her life from both of us..agreed for mamiji and now she so cutely imitates all hi-fi English of mamiji with all kinds of “WA” included..Love u SHROBS-WA.
          

        NANIJI: yaa...we have got our very own naniji too. As sweet as her name ”SWEETY SONI”  she tried to flirt with me all serious types and got the fiery lesson of her life from my biwi *giving u all a frndly advice always stay on good side of my biwi bcoz my sweet jalebi can be a tikhi mirchi when it comes to our love* I got angry at sweety * a routine thing for me* for creating a MU b/w me & my pinkuu and named her GFP(girl from the past) but then my sweet biwi returned to her normal self and naniji was agreed upon..She has already started calling me “bitwa”..phew..what to do..


Gaauryy: She is wife  of anjali but let me clear once & for all that she is not shyamu. She is  CHO-CHWEET & pyari  just like my biwi  out there & sri is lucky to have her as her pinky-sweared wife. I haven’t interacted much with her but i have read her interactions with sri. They make PDA sound like a small  world & have the capability to make u blush just by reading them out. LONG LIVE THEIR ARSHI LOVE.

Nair:  She plays the role of audience..always critical & practical & real but still drooling over ARSHI..she is our mirror to real world..
Whenever we all get extremely obsessive & crazy & get lost kin the guttery pool,she drags us out of it. She keeps us grounded, otherwise we dreamers would remain lost in the gutter forever.

& then there r so many others...noodles,pride,aruni,ann..& list goes on & on
LUB THEM ALL.

 I am hereby repeating my own comment made ON our arshi channel ABOUT our arshi channel & FOR our arshi channel:
This channel itself runs a virtual show every night full of emotions, love, fights, 
leg pulling ,comedy-a complete drama in itself.
Its not just a platform for sharing our views, thoughts & apprehensions, dissecting every arshi moment & discussing how we want the serial to shape up, Its a platform where we can behave like a true ARSHIAN without having to explain ourselves for the madness & obsession we possess for these two characters.
So arshi world HELOO HI HI & real world BYE BYE. Who wants to go there, I am happy right here with my own Raizada Family.

SOCIAL AUR PERSONAL LIFE

BHAAD MAIN JAO

AUR DHAMM SE GIRO

Waise we have become quite a craze on our ARSHI channel & the way everyone is pouting for their roles’..soon we will have our own Aakash, Payal, Buaji, Amma, Babuji, Mamaji, HP & who knows.. sumday sumone may agree to play “The Missed Call” Luxmiji TOO *winks*.


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for dedicating this page to our ARSHI family...

    ROFL... Each & every character (including urs)has been nicely described...Further I loved my obsession for G romance & also "G-Pool of ARSHI-ISM"...hahaha

    one suggestion - Kindly give hint regarding the conent of ur next page of ur Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Darling RV, you have been so generous in your praises when describing me that I think you are blinded by my love... so for starters let me tell you all that ABF (lovingly called RV, Rabba Ve, by me!) is an awesome person! She's flirty yet caring, possesive yet understanding, and insanely loving to one and all her friends. All other family members will vouch for this... Am I right Guys???
    And since my darling hasn't mentioned my failings, let me warn you myself *wink wink*
    I'm very possessive about my RV, she means the world to me and no one should dare to flirt with her. Eat your heart out people, she's all mine! Secondly, if I get mad, I get really really REALLY MAD! and the only thing that maked me that mad is Barun or Arnav Bashing!! so beware!
    Rest of it is mostly true, like me a little and I will like you a lot!*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww my baby always saying all the correct things in her own sweetest way...KOI ITNA PERFECT SAIFUU KAISE HO SAKTA HAI??? I PROUDLY WONDER...and yes one most important thing i wanna say to u"I AM PROUD TO BE ALL YOURS"

      Delete
  3. And ALSO... I love you so much all family members.

    SRI (Annie)- Sweetheart, I have always loved your quirky and fun comments. your conversations with ABF were the driving factor in the making of my YT Profile! Thanks for all the love u have showered on me as well *hugs*

    Memy (Nanhe)- You are the perfect gutter companion. You make everything guttery and RV and I just love the fact that you can never save us from the guttery pool coz once you come in, it becomes harder to leave! *wink*

    Shrobona (Mamiji)- My stylish and hilarious girl. u ARE D PERFECT ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY. not only are you really could at the Englishwa and make-upwa but also that you always put a smile on our faces!

    Soni (Naniji)- What would we do without your blessings sweet soni. and I sure am glad that you dropped the idea of becoming the NCA kid or GFP! oR i WOULD HAVE HAD TO KILL YOU! love you now though...NANIJI!

    Gaurry- A true arshian at heart that you are, how could I not love you too... and IT makes me so darn happy that you make SRI happy and love her so much. Without your comments, YT wouldn't be the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaww love, everyday!! I'm gonna shower you with love everyday!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh god! You guys are SOOO sweet, you're overwhelming me with all this praise!!! *hyperventilating*

    Okay so I'm gonna follow Kirti's footsteps and tell you about my relationship with everyone, this is not a mutual appreciation society, so its not all praises, you've been warned...

    Starting with my Darling brother *epic eyeroll* (I can't imagine her as a guy tbh, LOL)Anyway, she is one of the craziest most amazing people I've met in this fandom. She's spontaneous, she's spunky, speaks her mind, doesn't give a shit about people unimportant to her. Honestly, she's as cool as they come. She's thoughtful, she's supportive, she's irrational, she's over sensitive, she's a wonderful person!! She doesn't always mean what she says, she can look like a meanie all she wants, but she has a butter heart that melts in a palm. She has a clear heart, she's not malicious, she's not fake, she's not two-faced. She looks impulsive and impatient but believe me, I know how she puts up with me, she has the patience of a Saint. And I know I don't say it enough between all our trysts and silences but I love her with all my heart. *kisses you baby*

    *sigh*

    Kirti!!!! Oh this one would be fun to write about, Kirti is like flowing water, every quality that can be attributed to water can be attributed to Kirti. She's calm, collected, unceasing, she takes the shape of the container, she doesn't boil easily but when she does, she'll scald you in her wrath. She makes her own path in her life, if she's calm and she meets hurdles, she changes her path around those hurdles, but if she's ferocious, hurdles are mere fractions of rocks sunk in the river. She's someone who will never give up on you, someone who you can blindly trust to be there even if you've not asked her to be there. Everytime you need her, Kirti doesn't need to be addressed in time of need, she's just there, I don't know how she knows or how she IS there, I just know she's always there. I've not had life altering conversations with Kirti but I respect the hell out of this girl, she feels unreal to me sometimes. I mean seriously? ONE person should NOT have so many good qualities, as if she isn't already brilliant enough, SHE WRITES!!! and SO well at that...God made you in leisure sweetheart...Bless you, I love you!!!

    ~contd~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and my ranting queen writes her 2per cent reply which has more words than my post itself*winks*..but don't we all love her for that..PROUD OF U MY JHALI *can't stop myself now,how much u may try to stare me down*...u & all the others make me feel so content & satisfied with ur encouraging comments bcoz it provides me the necessary drive to KEEP GOING..really loved the fact that u pour ur heart out,sharing ur side of feelings about each member of our family..that was the purpose of this blog in first place to act as a medium for all of us to have a "HOME WAY FROM HOME"

      Delete
    2. Well I AM wordy and shameless about it too...

      I swear I hate that name, don't make me hit you, i will *not just staring anymore*

      You HAVE to keep going...

      Oh and you said you wanted us to keep our personal lives out of the blog but if this is out home, can we REALLY get to know each other here?? I'd love to just come here and vent out to my family, does it have to be all Arshi talk?? YT is too public, this could be a place we can be ourselves, talk about ourselves and just chill, I dunno, maybe running too high with this...

      its YOUR blog, make it what you want it to be, I'm just being wishful....its nearly diwali, I'm allowed to be wishful *winks*

      ~Annie

      Delete
    3. HEY SRI.......I THINK TIME HAS ARRIVED TO PUT THIS PARTICULAR PLAN IN ACTION........

      with all the fuckery going around..with barun's exit and arnav's upcoming death scene....i want to remain in this love & passion filled atmosphere of our farmhouse...and when have we restricted ourselves to ARSHI TALKS ONLY...arshi may have been the medium but its our actual selves reflected thru our comments and makes us know each other inside out...so keep venting dear.....JUST LIKE ALL OTHER ARSHI FAMILY MEMBERS...

      WE WILL KA2 ON DIV'S BUT WE WILL 'BULA' ON THIS ONE...........i am going to invite our entire arshi family and lets do it......MAKE THIS PLACE OUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME...lets give this plan a name...BA2...being arshian always...or also can be said BULA...BLOG UR LOVE ARSHIAN...love for arshi and love for each other......whatsayyy......R U WITH ME????????

      Delete
  5. ~contd~

    Memy - I've to be very honest not had a lot of conversations with her or read enough of her comments to really know her, but I "do" know that she FITS!! She fits the role of NK, she's cool, she's fun, she's someone who puts a smile on my face...I look forward to get to know you darling... *kisses*

    Shrobona - Oh dear, I have no idea how she became mamiji but damn girl ~Welcome to the Family~ Wow, I don't even know how to describe my relationship with Archi, she is THE sweetest person you will EVER meet in your life, and trust me I've met a LOT of sweet people, she's legit, the SWEETEST ever!!! She's disarming in her naivety, her innocence is precious. She's one person I think who KNOWS me knows me, it scares the fuck outta me but I love her for knowing me. ((And still manage to think I'm a normal person *winks*)) She owns a part of me. She seen my soul ((proverbially)) and surprised me with her acceptance. I don't know if she knows, but she means the world to me. I love you so much!

    Soni - Shite love, I'm so sorry I haven't taken time to get to know you, but eh! Family is family, we have eons to know each other...come here *hugs you tight*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sri di, I had no idea u think that about me! It actually brought tears in my eyes, nobody has ever used such words for me.. U r one of the most honest people I have ever met, and I'm so grateful to IPK that it brought the two of us closer.. Remember the first tym we talked? It tuk me some guts to reply to ur comments on psychology that day, I was actually thinking u'd think of me as someone who has lost her mind! N today I'm so glad that I did, coz otherwise I wudn't have known u, n I don't like to think about that!

      Love u soo much too di!

      Delete
  6. Saving the wife for the last!

    Gaury - You know why I call her my wife because I swear if she was a guy, I would've jumped on her, I have no shame, I would've found her through cyber space and married her right then and there. The thing with gaury, the thing I like the most about her is that she has a BRAIN! the woman actually THINKS! its such a relief I can't tell you!!! Gaury is smart, she's logical with an argument, she knows when to stop arguing and is considerate of people's opinion even if they differ. I love her sense of humour!!! this whole wife-shebang was so impromptu, I was scared shitless about the joke and how she'll take it, but she took it so well, she made me wanna dry hump her right there on the YT channel!! Gaury was the first person who made me feel cherished, made me feel included, I wasn't expecting to be a part of this fandom the way gaury asked for me, I can never be thankful enough to you darling, you made me feel like I matter, Thank You... I love you!

    And Thank You all, for including me in this family, I'm honoured to be a part of this gutter *winks* LOL!!

    all my love
    ~sri (Ann)

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the concept a lot, i wish i will be added very soon to the sweet family as Payal "JJ" "jhadoo Jhappi". Nice, it's such a treat to enjoy our obsession for Arshi in a place where no one is seen as an alien, we are all in the same boat, asylum contaminated with Arshi's Fever

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was saving up this reply till I read all the comments, sorry ABF!

    Manorama: Hello Hi Bye Bye to my Raizada family members... Wenever I visualize ASR writing up this blog, describing his crazy family, I double up with laughter:D U r one of a kind, my Arnav bitwa! I love u soo much! As u all know, I love my family too much, my Arnav bitwa, my sasuma, my dearesht Anjali bitiya, my NK babua... all of u! Ha, ha Phati Sari, tumko bhi *wink* ab bas jaldi se jaldi humra Akaas bitwa America se wapas ajaye, aur u khoon bhari tang bhi.. aur humko kucho nahi chahiye;)


    Shrobona: ABF, words cannot describe how much thankful I'm that u have created this mad house for us! IPK has brought me closer to people from those walks of life whom I woudn't have met otherwise... I'm so grateful to have u ppl in my life, who understand me, who love me in a way that I never thought was possible.. And u have created this perfect way to let me be in touch with all those lovely ppl.. There can be nothing more wonderful than that for me.. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete